Sunday 6 July 2014

Scrappers Delights Cute and Girly Challenge


  1. Hi every One ..This is my First DT card for Scrapper's Delights.. and boy am I so excited ..they have digital images that cover a whole range of things I chose Breena Fairy as I think you cannot get more Girly Girl than a pretty fairy all done up to the nines.But there are many more subjects to choose from,beautiful beach girls,little boys, flowers girl &fantasy the list goes on ,and I am sure there is something fore every one so pop over..but be aware it can become Addictive lol . .. The Images are such fun to colour in ,and are great for colourists of all skills ..There are also on the Scrapper's Delight Shop, links to challenges where you can enter your card to win prizes..this gives you a wonderful opportunity to help build your confidence, see what other crafters are making and what the Design Team are coming up with.. That is how I personally built my confidence to get to this stage..So come on over and join in the fun ..
  2. On my card I used backing paper from a paper pad from Hobbycraft  called Springtime Collection it is their own make.. the blue paper that is embossed is from my own stash and I used a Crafters Companion Embossing folder from the vintage floral collection, the border is from a Tonic punch and the doilies a Tattered lace sorry cannot remember the name..the main image is cut out with an xcut die. Breena has been coloured using Spectrum Noir Pens and pencils..I hope you have enjoyed looking at her as much as I have enjoyed colouring her        Scrapper's Delights Cute and Girly Challenge
I am entering this card in the following challenges
 TokBokhttp://tokbobok.blogspot.co.uk July challenge monochromatic
http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.com favorite embellishments


http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_90&products_id=613

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Christine, I like the Design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kevin..These colours always look so Crisp and fresh together.. The lovely fairy dictated the design ..thanks for popping by xx

      Delete
  2. What an adorable image. Beautiful coloring. Lovely card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours & design so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx