Wednesday 24 September 2014

Scrappers Delights Anything goes ..No designer paper

Have had lots of fun with this one ..Since I have started my DT with Scrappers Delights I have always liked this cheeky chap and now I have a reason to use him.. The background is created with a Seena Douglas embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion) I used Tim Holtz ink pads to create the rich colours..When I got the effect I wanted I mounted it onto craft card as wanted to keep this all really earthy..The lovely image is coloured using SN pencils and they have blended beautifully giving the outfit he is wearing a fall feel with all the colours.Using the craft card again I cut the beautiful backing piece out ,it is an old Marriane die I have had for years ..I finished with Sue Wilsons Poinsettia as it just well Looks great ..Thanks for looking ..You will find the image here 

This card will be entered into the following challenges
http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.co.uk/
http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Love this little elf and that lacey flower. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Autumn Elf! Great layout and coloring and dimensional effect. Thanks very much for sharing him in my Autumn challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with that lovely elf!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx