Wednesday 18 February 2015

Scrappers Delights .. Grahams Birthday

Well Its my Grandsons birthday in a few days and I could not have found a better image for a four year old who is just as cute as the little lad in the image lol ..I have coloured him in with Polychromos pencils on Neenah card  ,then I have fussy cut him out as I wanted him to stand proud from the background.The card I created on my Cameo ond dod the layers so I cannot really take credit for that as the machine did the cutting... Oh ok I did tweaking in the design studio and added this and that and was tickled pink when it worked lol.. Only first play since Christmas as I have been so busy with DT work .. Obviously stuck everything together ,did some faux stitching around the layers to make them pop and added the image with 3d glue gell.. I think this is a lovely fun image and makes a beautiful card for kids there is also a girl in the shop ,but she just has on a all-in -one .. Thanks for Visiting :)x

You can find this image here 





This card will be added to the following challenges 



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma I have sorted the link out and mentioned your challenge,thank you for letting me know..Christine :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and adorable image. Love the colours and your colouring. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Lovely with the buttons.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable and perfect for a four-year-old! I'm sure he will love it :) Great coloring and details! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx