Wednesday 18 March 2015

Inky Impressions Guest Designer..PASTELS

I was so happy to be asked to be the Guest Designer at the Inky Impressions, as those who have followed me for a while will know I was on their team until Christmas last Year and I really sad to leave as I love the images from the designer.This is an image I think I may have done before,but I did the whole image.This time I have done more of a cameo..The theme is pastels..I Used digital papers for this one as they fit  nicely with this theme,it is from do-crafts Birdsong,but I believe it is also in a paper set too,very pretty .I used a faux squiggly stitch type line around the edge of the backing paper.The topper was cut with a round die and also the backing card too this was a Tattered Lace Die and the pretty clouds are from the new dies that have just come out by Crafter,s Companion..The flowers are from a tattered lace die set and the leaves cut from my Cameo..finished with gems..Hope you like her ..I think she is so sweet :)xx


You can get the lovely image from here




this card will be entered into the following challenges



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! In the future, please link up your post and not your blog to our challenge. I had to look for your entry. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine this is beautiful love that image also the wonderful die cuts and colours a superb make, thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, gorgeous colours. And lovely elements surrounding your image too. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx