Monday 4 May 2015

My Besties Brown and Teal Challenge

Today I have another Bestie girl..It is for the Brown and Teal  Challenge..This is a pretty image but I realised I had actually printed it off a bit big ,but just went ahead and coloured her as I thought she was just too cute lol.. I cut down a 8x8 blank to 14 cm wide so that there would be patterned paper either side of the main image..Somewhere a long time ago I saw a card done similar to this and thought I would give it a go.The center piece is 10 cm ..but you can adjust all these sizes to your own toppers.. This time I used the Topper as a main Feature and Mounted her onto Craft card after colouring her with Polychromos Pencils and shaping the bottom..I then centralised it onto the center of the card .. Then matted and layered my backing paper onto craft card and stuck onto Inside of the card the paper is from a Pad called "The best of Pinkpaislee"..I left for a few minutes to settle ..Coffee time lol..Then came back to it and cut around the topper leaving about half a cm around the sides and the bottom..Lastly I trimmed card level at the top ..and to finish I added to brought blooms on with 3dglue gel and added a sparkle gems in the middle..It is a really different card ,simple to make and really has shelf apeal too.. Thanks for looking :)xx

You can enter this challeng here If you want to play along too

You can get this card from here 




This card will be entered into the following challenges

15 comments:

  1. lovely card she a cutie pie - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Christine, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my CUTENESS!! Love this image and design, how you made this sweetie the focal point of everything. Your coloring just POPS, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simply Papercraft and good luck!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and love the colors. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine this is so very beautiful and great shape.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, Love brown and teal together. This is a darling image and you have show cased it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and design Christine love the mix of colours too xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely card in our 2 Cute Ink Anything Goes challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Adore this! Love these colors and the image! They are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk and come back soon!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!!! I love your design and coloring!!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really a sweetie Christine, what a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx