Sunday 4 October 2015

Holiday Mistletoe Nymph ..613 Avenue Create DT Card

This beautiful image is by Aurora Wings, I do not get many chances to colour her work..this is where I started my journey into Blogging ..I have coloured it in with Polychromos pencils onto Nehnah card..The backing card is cut using one of Tattered Laces Essential dies.I then cut a top section in craft card and covered the bottom with embossed card from a CC Embolishus folder from the Vintage Christmas collection..to which I treated it with Gilding wax to give the worn vintage effect.I did the same to the surrond to the top of the card and the Tonic Snowflake from the Rococo range..When done I added the Snowflakes with 3Dglue gel,a stopper to the bottom and the topper .and to finish I added a few felt flowers left over from last year I brought from Hobbycraft..Thank you for stopping by :)xx

You can get this image from here 

You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges







9 comments:

  1. A really lovely festive make! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps Christmas Challenge. - Francesca, owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge
    Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute!

    So glad you could join us here at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card and sweet little nymph! Thanks for joining the Die Cut Divas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love those dies you used. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx