Thursday 1 October 2015

Julia Spiri Add Some Bling DT card

Todays card I have taken a 7x7 card and cut it diagonally..The image
 is one of Julia's latest release.. and I just wanted to do an autumn feel card as the days are drawing in now..I have coloured her on Neenah card with Polychromos pencils..I just love oranges and brown they aleays look so rich . and Must be my favourite colours of allThen cut her out with a Tonic die, and a matching one in craft card ,then used 3D glue gel to mount onto craft card and popped to one side to dry..I then cut and mounted papers from my DCWV Fresh Floral Stack pad onto craft card..then using a thin off cut of craft card I used permanent fix spray glue and covered the strip with Wow fine Glitter..I love this glitter as it covers so well and actually looks shop brought..You know what I mean girls...I then trimmed to size and mounted all the pieces on the card blank. I then once more used 3D glue gel and placed the topper in the desired position .I have just brought a new set of dies from TLace so thought why not so I cut out the fabulous Ava Flower in craft card and used Gilding wax on it to make it look like old metal..and to finish I added the tiniest crystals to the tiny flowers and it looks so pretty and sparkly..It is a shame the pics do not really pick this up ,but I hope you get the general idea..Thank You for visiting,I really do appreciate your support and comments :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the challenge by clicking on  HERE

Winner at Crafting for All Seasons




This card will be entered into the following challenges




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Great design. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, this is an awesome card, from the image to the detail, just perfect, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Christine and I love the shape of your card. Your colouring is fab too.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fellow Julia Spiri teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous earth tones! Love the layout of this card. So creative.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Things with Wings/Mythical Creatures challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the beautiful image and the colours as outstanding. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and stunning card! Love everything about it, Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Challenge today! Good luck! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx