Sunday 18 October 2015

Thinking outside the box with ... Same But Different My Besties UK

This is the time of the month we all use the same stamp on the team..but I thought hmm something different so I got my pencil out and drew and inked two funny Ghosts and a couple of Gravestones and coloured the stamp in with blacks and oranges .. The Stamp is coloured with Polychromos on Neenah card..The papers are from my do crafts Papermania capsule on Do crafts Digital and just perfect for this card and pretty too ..All are mounted onto black card  and glued onto an 8x8 card..I then glued on the ghosts and the gravestones ,then added the Bestie with 3D glue gel to give a bit more depth.. and added the famous saying onto a piece of off cut black card and also added with the 3D glue gel..Hope you like my bit of fun I loved making this one ,Thanks for visiting xx

You can find this image here

You can enter the current blog by clicking on HERE













8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Christine, how cute is this image? hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card Christine. She definitely suits Halloween colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Christine I see you are fond of halloween... don't go sending us any ghostly things ha ha ... fab card - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you did something different with your card!!! It's nice to see it can be used with a Halloween theme.....and now I am already picturing it with a Christmas theme :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, this is great card, I love your halloween design, really clever idea.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx