Monday 7 December 2015

The Gift ..Besties uk Dt card Anything Goes and Christmas

As soon as I saw this digi I fell in love with her ,so she is my pick this time.. She is coloured in Polychromos as usual on Neenah card.. All papers are mounted onto craft card and I have actually used papers from My Tonic Paper pad as I have misplaced my Christmas pad I wanted to use and need to get more paper so could not even print out ..Hard at 1.30 am on Monday morning lol,my cat suit does not fit any more lol..for the slightly older teenagers like my self you will know what that means ..(what bank robbers would usein the olden days  with a mask and stripey jumper)  lol..The papers are not Christmas but I actually think they work well so shhh!..The central panel is an off cut of plain paper just to bring the green through to the card..I faux stitched this to make a feature of this and once I stuck the topper in place with 3D glue gel I then added 3 snowflakes cut from a Tonic Punch to each side and popped blue pearls into the center to set them off..and to finish I added a small gold bow and popped another snowflake and pearl into the center..Its a bit quirky but was fun making and thats what crafting is all about ..Thanks for visiting :)xx

You can find this image here

And you can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE

Winner at the Crazy Challenge




This card will be entered into the following challenges










17 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely soft colours love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, such a beautiful image and your card is fabulous. Love the green you have used.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image. Fabulous card Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, your card is gorgeous. I love the colours you have used and your colouring is wonderful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Card Christine love the use of colours Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great colouring and I love all of your layers. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine gorgeous card I let everyone know after the date.
    If you want in my design team,

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and fantastic image... love it!!!Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card!!!! Glad you decided to join the challenge with us at Get Creative Challenges. Good luck, and hope you will join more challenges with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this thank you for joining us at the my besties Aussies challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this thank you for joining us at the my besties Aussies challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the beautifully coloured image love the layout and papers---Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. simply adorable. just in love with this card. Thank you sharing with us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Rose DTxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx