Friday 5 February 2016

Crafter's Companion A Country Life

This new Cd from Crafters Companion A Country Life features the beautiful artwork of the Talented Morgan Fitzsimons.. As many who follow my blog may already know I am on her design team,but so far you have only seen her fantasy work..This cd gives you a soft ,romantic feel into country life in taking you down country paths to Cottages that would look beautiful on your wall ,or even on a bag or cushion cover ..I have not mastered this skill yet lol ..It is beautifully coloured,there are some new additions,a lovely gift box of small cards with a matching no glue box, Heart shaped easel cards and many more goodies.. I aim to give a little inspiration..I do some easier cards as not everyone is able to do hard cards from day one ,most are simple to do by just looking at them..
The most important thing I do want to say about CD crafting is..Yes it does have a place in the craft room..I started this way ,Ok then my cards were not like they are now ,but remember I have many years experience behind me now.The first scared me and I did not have a clue,so don't be faint hearted ,they are designed so you can use everything to create a beautiful card ,or you can just use the basics and add your own embellishments..It is all about having fun,experimenting ,do lay it out on your card before sticking or gluing down and let your imagination do the rest ..but most of all enjoy what you do :)xx

This is made using the full sized card Decoupage there are quite a few layers on this and it
gives this a lot of depth and makes it look very special 

This is from the Card Companion Section ,using it at full size and done on a 8x8 card base
Simple but really stands out on the shelf 

This is the no glue box and the small cards that go inside ,would make a great gift
or even if you do craft shows a nice table filler 

I made a beautiful Wall hanging from the Fabric Companion,it was to be a bag but did not work
 hence the pretty little gift bag  I made from  cylinder of backing paper of  and folded ends in
.at the bottom and the top folded under to strengthen and added ribbon before
 decorating to match 

This is made from the Card Companion section and I created the round easel from card and added
 co- ordinating paper and a pretty bow to finish

These are just a few of the samples from the CD that I was allocated to make ,but for more inspiration do pop to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx