Saturday 27 February 2016

Morgan's Artworld Saturday Inspiration

Hiya for the inspiration card this week I have chosen Butterfly Kisses and Swallow Tails..I have coloured her in with Polychromos onto Neenah card ..I have used Santero Backing papers throughout and mounted everything onto craft card,as it just looks so natural onto Fairy cards....The first backing paper is very rich and has encapsulated glittered roses on all over,the second is a beautiful Matt with a material feel to it and it gives the card a really exotic feel and I thought it would go beautifully with the colours as it is fairly neutral..I used one of the new Tonic fancy pin hole circles to cut the image out and the backing card,but for the image I had to cut into the butterfly,to slip the die under and cut a bit too much grr! hate doing that ..but its hardly noticeable I hope..The Die for the butterflies I think was a freebie from a magazine not 100% sure as it is one I put onto magnetic sheets..I cut them in Craft card and backed them in card that I coloured using the CC Sparkle Pence to give them some twinkle and also colour..I popped guauze behind the topper and using 3D glue added the butterflies after curling and folding the tips up..T then placed some more sparkle with purple /pink sparkler hearts as a fairy card cannot have too much sparkle lol!..Then added some simple half pearls to finish and the sentiment..The card is full of textures and movement ,I think It must me one of my Favourite ones this year ..Thank You for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges 





11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous image and beautiful coloring. Love all the details you added!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party. Hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Just love it. Thanks for joining us at CWF

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 119 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, Christine. A beautiful image that you've superbly coloured. Love the fab diecuts and the terrific patterned papers.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, wish photos did the sparkle more justice :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx