Saturday 15 October 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Hiya..One thing with Halloween you can go crazy with colour and get away with it ,hence the green face lol!..I have coloured her in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card ,I then did a squiggle around the edge and added a few more spiders and a cobweb to help set the scene..I deliberately gave the background a dusty,puffy feel to add to the mood and of course a moon with the clouds and a bat flying over.This was then mounted onto black card as were the papers..These were from First Editions Mulbery Kisses..Ssorry they look beige on the picture but they are actually more Purple as the name Mulbery means..,for some unknown reason ,just does not show on the pics...After matting and layering the papers down I used a felt mat I have in my stash to pop behind the topper ..It really helps bring out the black in the card as well as looks a little creepy too.I placed this behind the topper which was then added using 3D glue Gel..To finish I used some tiny square gems I brought off Ebay,these look like sweeties so I drew some faux wrappers onto them and then glued the squares down ..these are my treats ,the trick is getting the lovely Dorrie onto the broom to fly off into the moonlight lol! ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. A stunning Halloween card, the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning Halloween card, the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - - thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spooky card.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine! I am just loving this little lady and that felt mat and how you made the square gems into candy is genius! So many great details on this great creation. Thanks so much for joining my Trick or Treat challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Christine, such wonderful colouring and an awesome layout too :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT 'Anything Goes with Halloween Colours' challenge. Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and coloring!! It's stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at CYPC!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute this witch. Great colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx