Saturday 3 June 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Grey Challenge

Hiya..This is a fun cute image to do ..I coloured it with SN pens and finished with Polychromos Pencils..I just feel pens do not give the depth Pencils do..but it was a nice change for me ..I then fussy cut him our leaving a small white edge around him to make him pop a bit once on the card..I looked at the other DT work ,I have done mine all grey,they have just added a touch as in they have chosen grey for the image or for accents on the card..
I designed the background paper on my Digital do crafts designer program by using the digi image and creating an all over pattern with him on a pale grey background..the other pieces are from various discs on there I have used and turned to black and white..The sky image at the front is from a landscape picture that I used the sky from after turning it to black and white on the program..I don't do digital often ,but it does have a place in the craft room .It is where I actually started with cd work and decoupage,cannot believe how far I have come today ,all because of FB and seeing the wonderful colouring on there and wishing I could colour like that..So I taught myself and am still learning all the time ..so much fun making cards..But I am one who has to go above and beyond ,just the way I am lol!.But if you want to do something it is worth doing it right ...
Thank you for popping by :)xx


You can find this image here 
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE

8 comments:

  1. Fun card and love the little alien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Good luck!
    **
    Are you ready for photo inspiration challenge?
    See this:
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #90
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/06/ikesworld-challenges-90-winner-89.html
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, he's delightful and so is your colouring... its such an unusual card but I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card. Great layers and a super cute image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect paper!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fun card love the cute alien and layout---Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx