Saturday 10 June 2017

Sketch Saturday ..Fred She Said Digi Stamps

Hiya,I hope you are all well today :) .. for this card I have used this super cute fairy from Fred She Said..I have coloured her first with SN Pens and then finished with Polychromos pencils,it cuts down the time a little when colouring..But as you know it is not my preferred medium..As you can see from the sketch I have followed the design,but did the card square instead of oblong..The background papers are from the new Painted Flowers paper pad from Docrafts,such a beautiful luxurious pad, but  the card is aimed more for a child I used the butterfly background from it to give it a more fun feel and a pretty daisy sort of pattern that I felt went well with it and the image..I mounted all of these onto craft card to make each section stand out more from each section..I then glued them to the card base on top of the backing papers with 3D glue gel to give a little depth..After fussy cutting and slightly bending the fairy I also added her with 3D glue gel..I use this as I cannot handle the sticky tape and 3D pads, and I find it easier with my poor hands to have a little wiggle room too ..hence the glue..The flower die and the Happy Birthday are from China,the flower and leaves were hand coloured with SN pens and shaped and glued in place and the Birthday was cut in craft card so it stood out more..
Thank you for popping by :) xx

You can get this lovely image here 
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE

This is this weeks sketch




This card will be entered into the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card with great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring, I thought it was printed! Thank you for joining us at CHNNPC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely young girls card - great job. Thanks for joining Let's Craft and Create. Tammy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could colour so beautifully in a medium which is not my preferred choice :) this is a lovely card and the character is so sweet and so perfectly coloured ! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes June Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx