Thursday 17 August 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder

Hiya..for this card I coloured the image in with my Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card,I then fussy cut around it leaving a small white line to help it pop off the card..I have used black card for matting this one ..The background paper is from a tonic pad called Folksy Florals and the beautifully foil embossed craft card is from Kanban I purchased from C&C last year..You can see how nice it is on the center picture..After gluing the backing papers onto the card base I then added the gold panel with 3D glue to give a bit of depth,Then I added a small black piece of card I did a wiggle line around with the 3D glue to lift that up and finally added the mouse with the same glue,it helps to give the card  depth and a bit of movement..I kept it simple by adding a few black gens to opposite corners ..This can then be given to a boy or girl even though the bike and hat is blue it is a nice neutral card..and I think the cool mouse would be fun for either..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE






1 comment:

  1. Oh Christine I forget I've got this foiled card....it looks fab. A great card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx